1. Perfect function
Whether derinder, membrane skinner, cutting machine, skinning machine or scale ice maker: All NOCK food processing machines offer a perfect function and optimal processing results. Therefore you will increase your yield, minimize manual refinishing and enhance the quality and the appearance of your products. You will cut your costs and therefore gain better sales prices.
The NOCK machines combine a lot of experience from practiced appliance. They have been constructed and perfected in close dialogue with processing plants and the NOCK trade partners.
We always look forward to suggestions how to improve our machines. You have one? Contact us!
Robust, durable, service friendly
The construction of the NOCK derinding machines, membraning machines, cutting machines, fish and poultry skinning machines is basically different from the construction of other manufacturers:
The mechanically highly strained machine components such as drive, transport roller, blade holder and pressure unit are mounted in solid, 15 mm thick base plates
, the NOCK POWER PLATES®
, which are located in the machine casing.
NOCK POWER PLATES® in a NOCK derinder
Compared to the mounting of these components in the machine casing at other brands, this construction, which has been approved since 1990, has significant advantages:
- Long lasting precision
The NOCK POWER PLATES® guarantee an excellent bearing alignment and precise positioning of the machine components.
- No material fatigue
With a 15 mm thickness the NOCK POWER PLATES® are resistant to material fatigue. They make the NOCK derinding machines particularly sturdy and durable.
- Service friendliness
All components are very easily accessible once the side covers are opened. This is much appreciated by service technicians and reduces the service costs.
The service friendliness is also further advantaged by the clear construction, the abandonment of electronic controls and the preferential use of DIN-parts which are available worldwide. Also service technicians who are not specialized on food processing machines can do service and repair work on NOCK machines without problems.
3. The NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover
The safety covers of the NOCK conveyor belt machines are constructed similar to a tunnel:
Interference-free product flow due to tunnel-like protection against lateral machine parts
All machine parts which could obstruct the flow of the product, e.g. the mountings and handles of the blade holder, the mountings of the pressure device and of the conveyor belts, are located outside
the tunnel-like safety cover. The advantages:
- Reliable product flow („easy flow“) = higher processing safety
- Hardly any accumulation of residues on the mountings during processing = better processing hygiene and faster cleaning of the machine
4. Quick cleaning and optimal hygiene
Quick and easy to clean: NOCK machine after removing conveyor belts, pressure roller and blade holder
- The NOCK machines have not only a modern, but also a hygienic design, which of course meets the latest hygiene standards.
- Casing, conveyor frames, transport roller, blade holder etc. are made of high quality stainless steel. The conveyor belts and pressure wheels are made of approved food safe plastics.
- Due to the use of the POWER PLATES® NOCK can construct the casings of their machines with large smooth surfaces, which are particularly hygienic and easy to clean.
- The NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover prevents the build-up of product surplusses on the mountings of the blade holder and pressure unit during processing.
- All NOCK machines except the scale ice makers are equipped with lockable castors. This eases the transport to the cleaning area.
- Conveyor belts, pressure roller, blade holder, infeed and output tables can be removed and replaced for cleaning purposes within seconds without any tools. Therefore soiled parts are easily accessible. The scraper comb can be folded downwards, the transport roller can be turned by hand.The conveyor belt frame can be folded back so that the inside of the belt can be cleaned. The belts can also be easily removed from the frames for cleaning. This easy handling also saves costs if external service providers do the cleaning of your machines.
- Optionally the machines can be equipped with plastic modular belts.
5. Compact construction and easy operation
All NOCK machines have a compact casing. This saves space in the production area and facilitates the transportation to and from the cleaning place. The INTEGRATED NOCK PRODUCT RETURN SYSTEM®
of the NOCK Doner and Gyros cutting machines needs no extra space and no second operator.
The easy handling of the NOCK machines allows even unskilled workers to operate them. The conveyor belt machines are equipped with the the NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover
and guarantee a high occupational safety.
6. Uncompromising quality - Made in Germany
This begins with the quality orientated concept and construction of the NOCK derinding machines, comprising the production of all central components at the company-own ultra-modern machine park, the exclusive use of premium base materials and acquired parts, the cooperation with established suppliers, the diligent assembling and final inspection of the machines at NOCK.
This makes the NOCK machines particularly safe, durable and stable in value.
7. Fair prices
Thanks to modular construction, modern production methods and strict cost management, NOCK can offer German first class workmanship to interesting prices.